Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My little China grill

Update: my 6 dollar China grill is up and running for the weekend. One trick pony- skewers! Also making stuffed mushrooms on the egg, bringing appetizers to a friend's house.

Happy with purchase.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.

Comments

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,411
    Finished with havarti cheese on some. Of course, both chicken and stuffed mushrooms covered in my crack sauce.

• GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 460
    Thats a pretty cool item. Yakitori baby!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 208
    @sum, why the toothpick in the stuffed mushrooms, or is that a built in handle to eat by?
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,984
    What's in the shrooms? I'd change the cracks sauce name.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,986
    Oh baby just shut your mouth...

Looks good.
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,411
    Ha ha! The toothpick I put in the beginning so the sausage ball doesn't fall out while I'm moving then around, then is a nice way to serve.

The mushrooms are marinated in teriyaki with Serrano, cilantro and garlic blended in(aka crack sauce, one taste and you are hooked). They are stuffed with raw mild Italian sausage with a Serrano slice underneath. As they cook, I baste a couple times with the crack sauce. 350 indirect for about 45 minutes, until sausages have browned.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,315
    Nice, stuffed shrooms very versatile, like the look of yours.
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!