Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Clams one day...Brisket the next!

Options
OK - on Saturday we had a hankerin' for clams Saturday night so we went to Wegmans......while I was there I saw this beautiful flat brisket and couldn't help myself.  So began the best dang food weekend ever.  Here are the pictures - even posted a picture of our garden bounty - tomatoes and cucumbers are really doing well this year.  Peppers and squash not so much.  Saturday night was Frutti de Mare - homemade sauce with garden tomatoes, littleneck clams steamed on the BGE, shrimp, scallops and....homemade pasta!  
Sunday evening - Brisket was Salt and pepper only.  equal parts and mixed well in a mortar/pestle.  the bark was unbelievable.  

Half of this brisket is in the freezer already!  Had to also include a picture of sausage skewers from last weekend!