Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just had to do it...

cazzycazzy Posts: 8,330
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
After @Mross posted them, I just had to have em!  I would recommend...

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• GQuizGQuiz Posts: 685
    Bought one, but it doesn't fit the new wide handles on the XL.  So my brother-in-law inherits one for his Weber.  Stuff happens.  Great tip, though.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • chris123stockchris123stock Posts: 664
    @GQuiz dude get a drill and some studs and mount it under the handle.
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 685
    I'll just keep using a flashlight. I can't fathom using a drill on my Egg. It would be like operating on family.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • GQuiz said:

I'll just keep using a flashlight. I can't fathom using a drill on my Egg. It would be like operating on family.

Your point?........

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Thats it, I need one! Cazz did you order them or find them somewhere?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Very nice
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,073
    Lookin good!  That last pic is very romantic.  I think your eggs want to be left alone.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,330
    edited May 2013

Thats it, I need one! Cazz did you order them or find them somewhere?

Got them on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000WEPFT0/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1368104167&sr=8-1&pi=SL75
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,330

Lookin good!  That last pic is very romantic.  I think your eggs want to be left alone.

=))