Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

In the stall...

....at 163 for an hour now.  Seven hours into 35 pounds of butt.  I have a feeling this is going to be a long day.  Full story and pictures to come later.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• Watching the meat heat slowly is really hard on a guy, eh Doc? Watch your blood pressure and heart rate. Most importantly, stay hydrated. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,577
    If you've been drinking it helps to have handicap rails in the stall...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 10,367
    Gotta love the stall for the escape value..."Need to keep an even closer eye on the BGE as you never know when the stall will happen and how it will go..." he says to SWMBO with an adult beverage in hand!  And life goes on :)>-
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36  
    ABC!!!
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,577
    My wife still believes the egg is extremely difficult to cook on and takes constant attention keeping me in the mancave for hours... Hope she never reads this forum.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN