Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

opinion needed

Options
Hey guys was wanting to order a adjustable rig or pswoo3. Cant make up my mind on which so i thought i would let you guys help me decide.so which one should it be? Thanks in advace for any advice

Comments

• travisstrick
    Options
    Call Tom at the CGS. He will set you up with what's best for you.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

Tom's a great guy and will steer you right. He'll talk you through it, see what you average cooks are like and get you the one most suited for you.

Me? I've got an AR on my Christmas list and considering the $75 gift cert my wife won at the Plano Eggfest to Ceramic Grill Store and the present my wife bought herself from me last weekend, the thing better be under the tree come Christmas morning or there will be hell to pay. :))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• travisstrick
    Options
    I talked to Tom twice today. I have the xl adj rig woo combo in the mail. I also got an extra 20in grid.

Woop woop
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • jbq
    jbq Posts: 25
    Options
    If i go with the woo can i get a cast iron grid for a small egg and use it on the spyder for searing steaks