Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Operation BBQ Releif- Setting up shop in NY/NJ and looking for volunteers and donations

The Cen-Tex Smoker
The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hi guys, I just found these guys and they look like a great group of BBQ enthusiast who use their skills and equip to help others in need. It was founded after the Joplin tornado and they have served over 200,000 meals in over 50 days in the field helping people after natural disasters. I thought it was really cool that these guys took their love of Q and used it for the greater good. I donated and signed up to volunteer to serve should any of our neighbors need help in the future. Not saying you should do any of those things. I just figured that some would want to be aware that they are out there doing what they do. Centex http://www.operationbbqrelief.org/
Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments