Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Trip to Atlanta...Do you recommend going to the Tucker, GA store for accessories...

2SCdoodlegg
2SCdoodlegg Posts: 92
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
We are taking our daughter back to college in a week to Decatur, and I was wondering if it is work our time to make a trip to the BGE store in Tucker, GA.  We are new to the BGE having bought our first large in June.  We have just a few accessories at this point, and we are pondering whether we should invest in a mini for its mobility.  Who has been, and do you recommend it?
1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!

Comments

• Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    I live within 25 miles of the mothership, and I suggest u stop in since ur so close. I've been twice. They have any and every accessory that they put their name on in there. Cool place and ppl.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    I would go. Not to buy anything as their prices aren't any better maybe worse but cool people and they have everything egg. I stop by if I'm near.
  • Outcast
    Outcast Posts: 112
    If you'll be in Decatur, you are really close so I'd suggest stopping in.  They are great folks in there and have always gone above and beyond for me.  They have tons of stuff in there and great selection of rubs.   They just built a new deck outside the showroom and if you go on the weekends they always have several eggs fired up cooking.