Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help me spend my money!

Options
2»

Comments

• hopkinsusmc87
    Options
    Craycort cast iron grate + handle.  See the review posted on the forum.  I just ordered one today. Happy cooking or should I say shopping? 
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    I am reading that review right now lol!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• hopkinsusmc87
    Options
    I found it by searching the forum and I was impressed, so I went and ordered it from Amazon for under $100.00.
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    I have the bge xl cast iron ones... Now I have to justlfy buying these...

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• hopkinsusmc87
    Options
    I have the bge xl cast iron ones... Now I have to justlfy buying these...
    Because you can, LOL
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    Fair enough...

• JWBurns
    JWBurns Posts: 344
    Options
    This thread just cost me another $250. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.
    HAHAHA, that is 2 of us, but I started it.

What did you go with?
    The XL woo2 adjustable rig combo including the 20 inch grid and the slider guides.  I still need to get the cast iron grid for the bottom level of the woo2
    Very nice.

I just bought the DigiQ WiFi.. Wonder if the wife would mind if I drop another $250 lol

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    This thread just cost me another $250. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.
    HAHAHA, that is 2 of us, but I started it.

What did you go with?
    The XL woo2 adjustable rig combo including the 20 inch grid and the slider guides.  I still need to get the cast iron grid for the bottom level of the woo2
    Very nice. I just bought the DigiQ WiFi.. Wonder if the wife would mind if I drop another $250 lol
    Pull it out of your secret Swiss bank account.  Or do what I do - pay all the bills and hide the receipts!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
    when ordering the woo2 and the adjustable rig do you get all the cross bars and grids or are they separate also? 
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    I got a set if crossbars that came with it. Bought the add on sliders, and a 20" grid extra.

• PanzerOfDoom
    Options
    The Ceramic Grill Store is top notch. In the past month I have purchased an adjustable rig customer combo, an extender combo, an extra slide, oval stone, and foil ring. All the stuff is well made, they ship fast. Very satisfied.
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    Good to hear and can't wait to get mine!

• ccpoulin1
    ccpoulin1 Posts: 390
    Options
    I got my craycort ci grills last week.  Very impressed with the quality.  Provides nice sear marks, and should last forever if taken car of reasonably well

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"