Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Raised rig recommendations

EggdamEggdam Posts: 223
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for an all in one solution raised rig type setup that would give me multiple levels for butts, allow me to do raised direct and pizzas without killing my gasket.  Any recommendations would be great?

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Adjustable Rig from ceramicgrillstore.com
  • EggdamEggdam Posts: 223
    Adjustable Rig from ceramicgrillstore.com
    Do you think you could fit 4 8lb butts on that rig on a large? Also can you throw a pizza stone on top to get it away from the gasket height?
    Yes to both. I put the stone on the three little green feet that came with the egg on top of the rig to get it even higher in the dome. It's almost 3" above gasket doing it that way.
  • EggdamEggdam Posts: 223
    Very nice thanks for the info.  Did you buy one of their combos?
    I bought the R&B combo..it's great, plus I got the spider and 13" stone. It's a very versatile setup...
    Woof.