Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just Chillin' on the egg

Options
gtk10583
gtk10583 Posts: 77
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
This little guy loves my egg as much as I do.

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    So where in Florida do you live?

Anolis is a genus of lizards belonging to the family Polychrotidae. With nearly 400 species, Anolis represents the world's most species rich amniote genus. Several species of Anolis are occasionally ascribed to the genus Norops, but the validity of the Norops genus is not widely accepted. The Green Anole (Anolis carolinensis) has recently become the first reptile (not counting birds) to have its complete genome sequenced.[1]

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• gtk10583
    gtk10583 Posts: 77
    Options
    Ha! North Carolina, my friend.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    So where in Florida do you live?

Anolis is a genus of lizards belonging to the family Polychrotidae. With nearly 400 species, Anolis represents the world's most species rich amniote genus. Several species of Anolis are occasionally ascribed to the genus Norops, but the validity of the Norops genus is not widely accepted. The Green Anole (Anolis carolinensis) has recently become the first reptile (not counting birds) to have its complete genome sequenced.[1]

I think we are all a little smarter for having read this. We have those dudes in TX too
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX