Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got my Woo.............WoooooHooooo!!

Options
NightwingXP
NightwingXP Posts: 448
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Tom I got my Woo today for my medium. Now I just need a day off so I can break it in. That and a 12" stone for indirect. Why can't money grow on trees!!
:((

Thanks Tom awesome Woo2. Appreciate it!!
Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Very good stuff from Tom. He is an EggHead....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• NightwingXP
    Options
    I thought so too Mickey. I saw your Woo for your mini week ago or so. I was really impressed with the strength of this setup. No flex or bow at all. Can't wait to use it. Just need to win the lottery so I can stay home all day and cook on the egg. Is that asking too much???

:D
  • NightwingXP
    NightwingXP Posts: 448
    Options
    Also got my High Que stainless ring for the fire box today as well. My Egg setup improving but it will still take a little while longer to get it setup so I can do it all. I am really anxious to try this High Que grate out though. Gonna Spatch tomorrow weather permitting. 30+ mph winds today.