Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Grid lifter has arrived!!

GatoGato Posts: 766
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got my grid lifter from Lawn Ranger. Very well crafted and a super guy to work with. Highly recommend!! Can't wait to try it out. Number 62...
Geaux Tigers!!!

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,971
    Number 6 says hello.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• How much does LR sell those suckers for? I think I'll order one and maybe get it at the Salado eggfest.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • 044 says hello also.
  • GatoGato Posts: 766
    edited February 2012
    Not sure how many he is doing, think he was gonna do 100. You can contact him by email. gridlifter@yahoo.com
    Believe or not he sent it and said he wanted to see if I liked it before pmt. I find this kinda trust refreshing in todays world. Great guy.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    edited February 2012
    How much does LR sell those suckers for? I think I'll order one and maybe get it at the Salado eggfest.
    Travis, Mike will be at Salado. His email is:  gridlifter@yahoo.com

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Email sent. I really hope he will make me one. My current grid lifter is a leather glove  :-((
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    edited February 2012
    Travis I thought you would just bare hand it. You will like the gridlifter, saves those fingers.

• GatoGato Posts: 766
    Really it's a grid lifter, grid cleaner, lump stirring piece of art.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • I want to be 100
    LET'S EAT