Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping bluegrasstiger

Options
Buckdodger
Buckdodger Posts: 957
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Yes we are on Lake Martin...Windover Sub-Division. Just north of Kowaliga bridge.

War Eagle 

Bob
Alex City, Al

Opelika, Alabama

Comments

• bluegrasstiger
    Options
    Small world...We spent many years in AC and Lake Martin before moving to KY...like so many others did  a couple of years ago and are still doing.  We have a lot of friends in Windermere, Windover and the general area.

Mark
    Bowling Green, KY
  • Jasper
    Jasper Posts: 378
    Options
    Under your "Profile", click on "inbox" then click on "start new conversation". Type in the recipient's name and your message. This will send a private message to the recipient and they'll get it next time the log in.
  • bluegrasstiger
    Options
    Guys, this isn't some out-dated  crappy back water forum.  This forum has a thing called internal email making this stupid pinging thing redundant.  Please use it.  Thank you.
    If you're not interested...don't read it.
  • bluegrasstiger
    Options
    Under your "Profile", click on "inbox" then click on "start new conversation". Type in the recipient's name and your message. This will send a private message to the recipient and they'll get it next time the log in.
    Thank you.  Since I'm fairly new I was not aware that this functionality existed.  Good feature for private conversations.
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    I agree with Tweev on this.  Personal correspondence should be kept offline, else we become another chat room.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• bluegrasstiger
    Options
    No it's not unreasonable  I appreciated Jasper's thoughtful explanation of the private conversation function.
  • stevesails
    Options
    We could all send a test message to some one? Just kidding!
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I didn't know either, however there is a nice way to tell someone over the way it was stated ...
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Options
    Jeez...it's the Internet...some of you people need some thicker skin.
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Mainly there is finite room on the front page of the forum.  By throwing personal threads up you in effect remove a cook related thread from the front page.  Because you are on a food related forum, I don't think my request is unreasonable.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I agree with the mighty quinn, God Bless!!