Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello out there in EggHead Land!

lrankine
lrankine Posts: 4
edited September 2011 in EggHead Forum

Hello folks!  I'm new here and just became the proud owner of my own BGE this past weekend!  I bought the BGE primarily for smoking purposes but plan on using it for most all of my grilling needs.  Guess you could say I've come full circle....started out with a Weber Kettle many, MANY moons ago and you couldn't pry my charcoal grill away from me!  "gas grills....NEVER!"  Well then I got older and Weber came out with gas grill.... and things changed....AAHH the convenience of gas and "...it cooks just as good as charcoal!"  Well, we all know that was just wishful thinking.  Fast forward about 20 years and here I am!  Did my first two items this past weekend (Ribs and Boston Butt).  My wife was absolutely thrilled with the results and actually said it more than made up for the cost!  I felt the results were ok but could have been better......no fault of the grill.....just a rookie at the helm!  Looking forward to hanging out here and learning from all the EGGsperience that's available!  All the best everyone!

Larry

Comments