Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

becoming a member part 2

quickspitquickspit Posts: 7
edited August 2011 in Root
I joined yesterday, well I applied to join yesterday. I have not received any emails. and my status is "Applicant" and not a member. At what point do I become a member? Are there any admin's that can assist me? I am unable to reply on ANY thread so any comment on this or other threads I have started regarding this matter I am unable to address. I hope this makes sense. I just wish I had a way to talk to an admin. Or that an admin would see this and help. Hope that I can get this fixed. Its like my account is in limbo I can start a new thread in some areas, but not others. My account is in a sort of lock down if that makes sense. 

thank you

Comments

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    Sorry you are having a rough start. You may try and send a message EGGzilla_Jr. He seems to be the man on the inside.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon