We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet
for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page
for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication
for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast
Thanksgiving morning either!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
Balmy Rosemary's Lamb Loin Chops
• 6 lamb loin chops, cut 11/4; inch thick
• Several sprigs of fresh rosemary
• 1/4;C - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Six cloves of fresh garlic
• 1t - Balsamic Vinegar
• 1T - Mustard ( I use either Stadium mustard or Kosciusko Spicy Brown Mustard by Plochman"s Inc.)
• Freshly Ground Pepper
• Salt (I use sea salt)
InstructionsNotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: