Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Options
number5
number5 Posts: 33
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How would you like to win a Big Green Egg mini this summer and enjoy the outdoors?!For a limited time, selected dealers in six cities are offering drawings for a Big Green Egg mini – perfect for tailgating – along with other fun prizes during Big Green Egg’s “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” promotion. Just visit a participating dealer for details. Click the link for list of dealers and cities. Void where prohibited. Entry at participating dealers in selected cities only. No online, fax or other means of entry authorized. http://www.biggreenegg.com/Baseball/Dealers2011.html

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    What! :S
    You mean the dealer in my one horse town is not on the list? :laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    well, that's too bad. there are only SIX participating dealers within 20 miles of me!! :laugh:

too bad it's not a small - already have a mini. still, worth a shot. wonder if i could trade up? :)

the best news is, there are dealers here that I didn't even know WERE dealers!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut