Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Pizza - yeehaa from Texas!

IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
edited 2:14AM in EggHead Forum
Gave it a whirl, but didn't have the guts to go with the stone...maybe next time, it was still pretty yummy!
814c8800.jpge11e99f2.jpg
Paula West Texas

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Do you mean you have a stone and didn't use it?

I bet you meant that you didn't want to put it on the platesetter. :S

Get yourself a good stone, put it on some spacers over the platesetter and away you go.

Nice looking pie. ;)
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    nice lookin pie :)
    context is important :)
  • SmokinbSmokinb Posts: 103
    Great pies. Like how brown you got the top. What temp/how long did you cook? And where did you get the dough looks really good.
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    If your from Texas, where's the beef. Great looking pie, I did 3 for the inlaws visiting from Texas. They said it was the best pizza they have had, but it was a tri tip pizza my new favorite
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Pizza looks delicious... go with the pizza stone next time... they work great!
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
    I cooked them at 550 for about 12 to 15 minutes. I made the pizza dough, first try at that too.
    Paula West Texas