Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggcessories included?

lakelivr
lakelivr Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy,

I've got my table built for a large BGE and have an order placed for an adjustable rig from ceramicgrills. Now to get the egg.
I've read a few threads where people have gotten extras thrown in with the purchase of their BGEs. What would be typical to expect? My nearest dealer is an hour away. I haven't really tried to make a deal yet but they kind of sounded like they didn't want to sweeten the pot. I'd hate to pay retail and not get a little something thrown at this dealer if there are some would do better by shopping around a little. BTW, I'm in Mississippi but will be traveling to OK & TX in the next few weeks. Thanks.

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Simple. Go to an Eggfest and buy a demo.
  • transversal
    transversal Posts: 719
    My dealer is a class act and provided free delivery and assembly, a grill grabber, an ash tool, 20lb bag of BGE lump and a heavy duty Ace stainless steel spatula. Since then...he has favored me with BGE caps and huggies....always seems to have a BGE freebee whenever I go in. Of course, I've sent him a bunch of BGE purchasers and have bought a bunch of BGE equipment from him. But, I've been dealing with him for nearly 40 years and he is one prince of a guy. Hope your dealer is as nice to you as he has been to me. You might want to give him a call if you get down in the New Orleans area. I'll make the intro if you like.
  • skihorn
    skihorn Posts: 600
    When I bought my XL I asked for a package quote on the XL, delivery, a plate setter, cover, half stone, and half grid and they gave me $300.00 of the retail price plus free delivery. Their normal price includes setup (but not delivery) a bag of lump and firestarters. But like the poster above, I am a very good customer. This is my fourth Egg to buy from them (3 for me and one as a gift). I have also helped when they have cooking demos.

Freddie
    League City, TX