Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iPad posting help

Options
PattyO
PattyO Posts: 883
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cannot use my iPad to post to the forum. I swear I was able to do it a while ago, but not now, not even from my own home where it reads from my computer. What do I do to get it back? I need a geek. Or a nine year old. Thanks.

Comments

• Retired RailRoader
    Options
    I don't know why your iPad is not posting. It is not the forum as I am posting this via my iPad. Are you logged into the forum and do you have cookies enabled in Safari?
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • PattyO
    Options
    How do I do that cookie thing? I don't know if I'm logged in but I'll try to find that out. I'm too old for these newfangled things. Give me two tin cans and a long string.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Don't know if cookies is your problem, but if so...

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677

Google is your friend.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Jasper
    Jasper Posts: 378
    Options
    Test via iPad.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Is the iPad wireless or wireless+3g?
    If wireless, make sure the airport symbol is active.
    Can other wireless devices connect to the internet?
    If no, contact your internet provider to test system
    If yes, then go the system and check wifi settings: wi-fi; should be on, network: your wireless network. If those ok the check safari and make sure accept cookies from sites visited.

hope this helps
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • PattyO
    Options
    Got it, thanks. Needed to log in, but it did't ask, I had to find it.