Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs on sale

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 8:33AM in EggHead Forum
Fry's(Kroeger) has baby backs and St. Louis ribs on sale for $1.88 lb. Got some yesterday getting some more today. -RP

Comments

• Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Randy,
    Did you know you can do 20 racks on a large? :woohoo:
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Smart & Final have Spare Ribs for $1.79/lb.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

There was a post (picture) a few years ago where someone put the racks vertical and went into a circle and continued to the smallest spiral one could make.

There was a very large number of racks in that cook. I had wondered how the bark would be with all ribs touching each other.

GG
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    I will check with Smiths (owned by Krogers), hope they have the same sale.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kent
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,483
    Thanks for the heads up. I just checked our local Baker's (Kroeger) ad and they have them too.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,247
    H.E.B here in the Houston area has BB on sale too. Under $2 and worth it. Very meaty, at least the last one's were.

Spring "The Other Pink Meat" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • BucketheadBuckethead Posts: 285
    All our Kroger ribs are the "Moist n' Tender" label. They are enhanced with up to 18% moisture. Just an FYI.
    No thanks