Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Egret! Ga mountain Fest was awesome!

Options
Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
John and Joan did such a stellar job at this first Ga Mountain Fest! It was one of the best coordinated and enjoyable fests we have ever cooked at. The booths were awesome and having a wonderful canopy of trees over hanging the fest area kept the day cool and enjoyable while every one gorged on the wonderful food. The camp grounds were gorgeous and the hotel was also beautiful and comfortable. The back drop of the mountains meeting the lake were views that I have never experienced before, just awe inspiring.

The boys and I, as well as everyone there had such a great time. Where else can you go that you can eat and drink with 500-800 of your closest friends?!!! Make sure you put this fest as a priority for next year. I know we plan to make the trip again!

Thanks again Joan and John, for making such a great fest happen. (Next year, John asked if I would stay with them at their house and I have accepted; John said I could sleep in the middle.) Goodnight Joan, Goodnight Grape-boy!

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    It was great seeing you and your sons up their Todd. I have to say that you have done an amazing job raising your sons. They were two of the polite and hard working young men I have seen in a long time.

I know they have been that way all along as others have said, but this was the first fest where I could enjoy everyone and not be working so much that the experience is completely lost.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    I second what Todd has said. A great time planned by great people with great results.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    True-Dat brotha Todd,I had a great time also ;) Please tell my 3rd favorite nephew,Kenny,that I said thanks for helping me with the moink balls :silly: :P It was great seein y'all again.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Thanks for the nice comments, Todd! Next year is shaping up to be a bigger and, hopefully, better fest. Hope you can make it!
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Bobby, I agree. Todd's raising two wonderful sons! :) I'm so glad they attended the fest.