Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Eggland Fest

WWSis
WWSis Posts: 1,448
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who is staying at the host hotel? We stayed at the local campground last year but are going to stay at the hotel this year...anybody else going to be there? We are hoping for some organized gathering after the M&G - at tarrantin? at the campground? at the hotel? Anything in the works?

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Julia there will be 5 of us (family) staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Exeter, NH. The host hotel was a 2 night minimum and since there isn't an afterparty we will head back to Auburn, MA late in the day on Saturday. Yes we hope we can gather for a party after the meet n greet as well. Looking forward to a fun time... ;):)
  • WWSis
    Kim, fwiw, I just made reservations for one night; we are only staying Friday as well. As of an hour ago, there are ten rooms left in the "block" of rooms reserved for the fest. $99 for two people, $89 for one.
  • vidalia1
    Thanks Julia. I will probably go change mine. :ohmy:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    We will have our camper at tarrantin, set up to cook sat and probably stay there to have breakfast ready for the cooks in the early am then LOL but will go where ever needed to party! and fri night is best as we do have to be home sunday for me for work :( tried to get out of it but it will be a busy day.
    so I guess this means my Saturday cooks have to be very very simple ones just in case :silly: :whistle:
  • vidalia1
    Stuffed tostitos are great & easy...and yes our motto is
    "Have Party, Will Travel".

:laugh: :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
  • WWSis
    :lol: :silly: or ones that don't require olive oil!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I am staying in Julie and Neil's trailer. I haven't mentioned that to them yet. :laugh:

Actually, I'm planning to stay at a nearby campground. Haven't uaed my tent in years!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WWSis
    Hey, I am staying with them, too! I guess they will have to just make room! :woohoo: :silly:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Hmm, it looks like a pretty small trailer. I think Jules and Neil will have to stay at Lamies Inn in Hampton. It's pretty nice - stayed there for a week a few years ago. I'm sure they won't mind. :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    OK wait just a min here :angry: this is not Poots holiday inn on wheels :whistle: or Kim and Ginny's rolling Hampton inn!!! :S and 53 years old to boot!! this is a teeny tiny, itty bitty 10 foot canned ham! and not as nice as Egret ham either!! it is only about as big as the pot I use to make pea soup out of his ham bone in!! it does have a queen bed in the end... but we are going to be very cozy LOL :blush:
  • vidalia1
    Ginny can change the sign from "Campin' Eggers" to "Cozy Eggers" if we all stay there... B) :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :)
  • Were also at the fairfield inn Friday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone.