Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reheating

Options
cooksome
cooksome Posts: 88
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am cooking three grill fulls of ribs and one of chicken . Its for easter lunch, I will have to cook some saterday evening, and was wondering the best way to go about it as far as storing and reheating without drying out. any tips would help. Thanks and Hope all has a happy easter and worship our risen savor. :)

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    cooksome: Honestly, a rapid chill is the key to a successful reheat. Remove from the grill about 30 minutes prior to being done, then put in a refrigerator UNcovered so it can chill rapidly! Once chilled, cover in saran. Before the event, re-heat covered tightly in foil in the oven (250-300* oven) until 165 internal, and all will be good!! Will work for the ribs, and the chicken! Chill as rapidly as you can. Guaranteed food safe, and no concerns. Happy Easter, and Blessings to you and yours.
  • cooksome
    cooksome Posts: 88
    Options
    Thanks Little Chef I've never tried that but I will today.