Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A preview: Sunshine State Eggfest

Little Chef
Little Chef Posts: 4,725
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
These was taken an hour ago...Everybody ready?? :woohoo:

024-4.jpg
Looking South....

025-4.jpg
A bit of the deck...

026-4.jpg
Soon to be full of EGGHEADS!! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:

Weather report FYI...THursday 82*, Friday 85*, Saturday 83* with no rain in sight!!! :woohoo: And though 66* at night may sound balmy to some of you, the ocean breeze makes it feel much cooler! Light jacket recommended. ;) We can't wait to see everyone! :laugh:

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Is that Neil fishing in the first pic? :huh: :P
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Could be Little Steven, Don't forget bikinis are optional!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Thank you for the pic's. ;)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Go ahead, Michelle - RUB IT IN!!!!!!!!

Anyone need a ticket? I have one, but can't go. :( Friday night and Saturday (taster).

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Dammit Michelle!!!!,you just had to go and post those pics didn't ya? :pinch: I really wish that I could be there with y'all,but I just could'nt get out of work.Have a great time,I'll be here working :blush: :S I do remember the great view though :whistle:

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

I also remember staying on the second floor,and not being able to find the second floor :blush::whistle: Those elevators are tricky down there :P :laugh:

DSC_0074.jpg

Then I figured out(with help from a security guard)that I was in the wrong elevator :silly: :blink:

DSC_0076.jpg

I'm really gonna miss y'all this year B)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: didn't hear that one buddy,,, gonna miss ya
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    It's funny meeting people at 3:00 AM :whistle: :laugh: He(the security guard)asked me if there was a problem,and I said yes,WTF is the 2? :lol: I had not been to my room yet,and didn't know my way around.Apparently,I spent too much time at the bar :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: Good times though...... ;)
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    PLEEEZE have a few for Ole Hoss! ;) Hope ya'll have a BLAST! :)
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Hope yall have a much fun in FL as we had in Salado. Have a wonderful time! :laugh:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    We are ready! 1 day and 19 hours and 13 minutes :)
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Enjoyed dinner tonight with Michelle,her Mom,Tim, Julie, Neil and Sabrina. They would not let me have a drink. :( with dinner even. I was told I was the designated driver but I could under stand that we were having dinner at the Host Hotel. :unsure:
  • snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    Can't wait to get down there. Snowing here in Meadeville PA! See you all soon.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    66 with a breeze?
    I would be starkers. Light jacket? No way

Have fun. Sorry I was a week early
    Supposed to hit 75+ on Monday. I know that's chump change for you folks, but I'll be watering the lawn in my short bathrobe.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Nuthin wrong with that Cuzin stike! :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Sparks, We're really going to miss you this year!! :( Sure hope you can make it next year!! We'll be thinking of you bud! Be safe, and take care of that beautiful family of yours! B)

(ps...second floor? Last I remember, you couldn't remember which floor... :woohoo: :silly: :whistle: )
  • Little Chef
    Thanks Hoss...You GOT it!! Toasting to Hoss this weekend for sure! ;) Maybe next year??? Or mini fest? :huh:
  • Little Chef
    Joan: Salado looked fantastic!! I know (from experience :blink: ) that Mickey and
    'the team' put in a bunch of work!! A great effort indeed! Thanks for the well wishes. :)
  • Little Chef
    NO snow in the forecast!! :laugh: Really looking forward to meeting you! When do you arrive, and are you attending the Meet & Greet?
  • Little Chef
    Starkers is a visual I could definately do without. :pinch: :blink: :laugh:

75+ Monday...awesome! Maybe my Mom can come back from this trip without snow banks!! Warning...Warning Will Robinson...Spring Fever is soon to set in! Enjoy the spring temps, and hope we can meet one of these days!

BTW...Aged beef post coming as soon as this fest stuff is over...all I can say is AWESOME! We're at 35 days now. AMAZING! Hacked off 5 steaks for the afterparty. They are happily iced and vac packed in the cooler. (Notice I said AFTERparty... :laugh: ) Going to make dang sure it's consumed by those that appreciate! ;) Thanks again for your input on that project.
  • JBUG99999
    JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    Taking the car for an oil change, then we'll be packing the car and heading that direction! See ya soon! :woohoo: