Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken club with chicken bacon

Options
toquina
toquina Posts: 94
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a quick dinner. 3942c995.jpg

Chicken thighs marinated all day in salsa. Rub excess salsa off chicken and place on grill. Chicken bacon crisps up nicely on top rack.
5b3f4bac.jpg
Nothing like an egg smoking away.

b25b2fbd.jpg

Remove chicken and chicken bacon from egg. Approximatly 20 minutes at 300.
4d28cb3f.jpg

Make a sandwich. I used lettuce tomato and a mix of BBQ sauce and mayo and served with some of my homemade pickles. Also enjoying a Rolling Rock thanks to my mother and father in law bringing some back from there trip to Florida.

Hope you enjoy.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Looks good! I made homeade pickles last year, they were great!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Mud Pig
    Mud Pig Posts: 489
    Options
    Somehow it just seems wrong to use chicken bacon on a chicken club. Although it looks amazing and I am now ready for lunch.