Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Camera is back!!!

Options
wkygriller
wkygriller Posts: 408
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The dog, wife and camera have been out of town so posting pics from my iphone were not real great. Camera is back now :). First pic is of my boy Emmitt taking winners dog twice for the male Clumber spaniels. :woohoo: He came home with 2 winner titles and 2 reserve title. Note..Thats not my wife.

102_4894.jpg
Now Have a use for the large when I'm only using the small. Also had time over the weekend to replace the gasket on the large with the correct one. Thanks Ron!!!
102_4910.jpg
Did a very simple dinner, that I think is healthy (compared to all the beef I ate when they were gone).
102_4912.jpg
Had a great flavor and the broccoli was actually really good.
102_4913.jpg
I have to say I really like the small for 1 or 2 people. Very easy to start, doesn't burn much lump and has the same results as the large.

Comments

• MemphisQue
    MemphisQue Posts: 610
    Options
    I am trying to work on convincing my wife of the value of a small or maybe even a mini. May take me some time!
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Me too!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Scott thanks for your tour help, we are looking into it.
    Come on down to Texas this weekend as we are giving 3 Mini's to lucky eggers....

wkygriller good looking dog...
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• wkygriller
    Options
    I guess I am very lucky to have my great wife of 18 years. I have wanted one for quite a while after being here on the forum. I found a really good deal from a new dealer and had to do it. Have had my large for 6 months now and do all of the cooking for the 2 of us. The small just made sense. I'm set with the 2 and don't see the need for any more :whistle: .
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Hey, that looks like the Kentuckiana Cluster in Louisville. I showed dogs since 1976, but retired now. What memories. Congrats on your two winners.
  • wkygriller
    Options
    PattiO, you are right!! We bought our Clumber for a pet, but he is the last male from the blood line. So we agreed that we would get his points before having him neutered. He needs 10 more points to finish. Laurie (wife) said that "if I would go to the dog shows with her, she would go to eggfests with me". Looks like some road trips coming up soon :woohoo: .
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Sounds like a deal I will be making with my wife. She is new to showing with our 1 year old doby...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.