Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Shrimp & Scallops

MemphisQueMemphisQue Posts: 610
edited 9:45PM in EggHead Forum
This is my first attempt at posting pics but this was a cook I did this weekend. Used Olive oil, DP Tsunami & Cavenders Greek Seasoning. Came out fantastic.

ThZS6.jpg

getting the egg ready

qjCo1.jpg

Kabobs on the Egg

EKVOH.jpg

Finished product...sorry these pics did not focus well but it was moist and had tremendous flavor

ouY8K.jpg

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Sorry, no pics.
    Are u using PhotoBucket?
    If so, just copy the 'img' data ( 4th line below the thumbnail pic) and simply paste that into the body of your text. Don't fool with the 'board code' stuff above the text box.
  • MemphisQueMemphisQue Posts: 610
    I think I fixed it. Let me know if you can see the pics now.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Pics look good, and awesome cook, btw!

I LOVE my Firewires! :woohoo:
    That was my first cook with the Firewires. Wish I had thought of those a long time ago.
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    that's a nice lookin plate... no doubt!
    context is important :)
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Pics look great! Seasoning is what I do alot of the time cept I use Tony's instead of the Cavanders. I like the fire wire with this. Makes flipping a cinch. I have a couple wires all ready. Thanks
    I really like the firewires too. I love the Tony's but thought it might be a little too much spice. Next time I am going to use my Duane's crawfish seasoning and see how that tastes.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    Nice cook with the firewires! :)
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    those look great!
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    That looks very drooly. Are the shrinp de-veined? S&S are some of our favorite foods to cook. Thanks for posting, Randy
    Yes they were. I knew I would be in a hurry so bought some fresh shrimp that were already peeled, de-veined and ready to go.