Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

While we wait for Adam

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is my dinner.
Diced tater, hatch roasted green chili, plum tomato, green onions and swamp venom. Foiled on the mini along with some spicy Polidori sausage. Cherry chunks for flavor.

31311576.jpg

31311577.jpg
31311578.jpg

Topped with home smoked Wisconsin sharp cheddar.
31311580.jpg

Diced apple with pineapplehead. Wished I had some ice cream.

31311291.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    That ALL looks great, Molly!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Hungry again kid.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cookn biker
    Thanks Jason!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Comfort on a plate! :)
  • cookn biker
    Ah, you called me kid. :laugh: Thanks Mickey. B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    That's right Hoss! You guys getting settled?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Finally! I had a realtor call today wantin to show THIS house this afternoon! :laugh: I told em nope,I was cookin. ;)
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Yum Molly! Looks very good. I am waiting for ribs to finish up, getting hungry.
  • cookn biker
    I'm waiting on my Cluck and Squeal to come, so I can put that to the rack in the freezer.
    Looking forward to your rib pictures Teresa!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    What...no shrooms?! :laugh: Looks fab, Molly.
  • cookn biker
    blech... :P
    Thanks Julia.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    I'm stuffed! but a fork and a bowl of those apples might work in 20-30 minutes.
  • rooster
    rooster Posts: 252
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! looks delicio.
  • cookn biker
    Ha, you bring the ice cream and it's a deal.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Wowwww Molly nice combination of flavours. What flavour ice cream?
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Hoss, the best way to sell a house is to have the prospects see you cooking in it. It may not be in the Raltors' book of approved selling techniques, but it sure worked for me.

Uglydog
  • Hoss
    Very good point.I just moved into this one last weekend. :laugh: It is for sale,but there sure won't be any "negotiating"for a while.If they can write the check I'll move again "List price",no concessions. ;) All that crap on the evening news ain't so everywhere. :)