Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Nibble Me This! Got It!

Options
Grillin & Chillin
Grillin & Chillin Posts: 733
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I wanted to Thank you Chris & Alexis and share with the forum. I received the Sticky Brands HOT Jolokia BBQ Sauce today!

The wife and I did a finger taste test with a minuscule amount from the lid when we opened it.
My wife says "OMG!" and then asks me "Did you know it was going to be like this!?"
I said "Yes"
The wife responds "I hate you!" :woohoo:
I know she was joking but I think maybe she won’t ever trust me again when trying to get her to taste new things.
All I can say is Holy Sh!t This Stuff Is HOT! Like Flames will shoot out your A$$ Hot!
She then say's "You and Stefan can eat that stuff!" Which is her crazy German cousin whom can eat Napalm?
I think this bottle of sauce will last a long, long time around here and will be very entertaining for me getting some folks to try it. :ohmy:
Thanks again for the opportunity to try it, I can tell you it is like NOTHING I have ever tried before!

2011-03-07%202011-03-07%20001%20001.JPG?psid=1
BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997

Comments