Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

61º and a beautiful afternoon

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Most of the snow is melting away a a fast clip. Loaded up Egg with WG lump and when I hit my desired temperature I dropped a spatchcocked chicken in the big darling.

TLW was at Whole Foods and butterflied chickens were on sale for a few more dimes a pound than a regular old chicken so she asked if they would spatchcock one for her. They even put wooden skewers in a "X" pattern! Same price as a regular old chicken!

A little Dizzy Pig and we're off for a taste delight.

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    :( hoping it gets cold again, this weather is ruining my chances to break the lake trout record in maine :laugh: its only 100,000 dollars next weekend lost if i cant get to my secret spot on the thin ice :ermm: :whistle: :laugh: we need a cold front to move in :woohoo:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    then fish I'm looking for a cold front for you. I'll take $10,000 of the purse when you win.