Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - my job as a dad is done!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    She is quite a girl!

I have a Sonic just down the street and I never go there! I would never have thought it was road trip worthy!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    that is too funy!!

although she should be glad she didnt have the burger. we had one that i used to live too close to. so every now and then i would forget and go buy one after a long weekend night of drinking.. that is one way to make sure yoou have pepto on hand :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I like hardcore. I flew back from Scottsdale with a cooler full of Jack in the Box tacos. I event bought the cooler. I had dry ice that they made me dump the dry ice because it can kill the live cargo. I did dump some but not all. You can buy a dog anywhere in the US, but not JIB tacos.
  • Mud Pig
    Mud Pig Posts: 489
    Options
    Haha, nice! Although from my Dad's point of view he would have called me an idiot for doing something like that for just a burger.

Impressive none the less though.
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Great post Max
    We used to drive 2 hrs for a burger when we were that age.
    Good times :)

Shane
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Max you are lucky, in this part of the world the job as dad is never done... :laugh: proud to know you both personally, & yes the spawn has better taste in clothes :woohoo: :laugh: