Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good morning

RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
edited 2:39AM in EggHead Forum
From Molly :kiss:

IMG_1902.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,694
    molly molly molly :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Shocked I'm just shocked, :woohoo:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I think I'm seeing some tarnish on her halo. :ohmy:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    and she's drinking the cleaner :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    WOW.. I am sure you deserved it for what ever you were doing... Or maybe she had a cramp in her finger and was trying to stretch it out.... it looks very stiff....
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    I hope it heals quickly...that is an embarrassing way to have to hold your beer, people might take it wrong!!!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Was that before or after the nap? ...or just after she realized you posted her beautiful sleeping mug? :woohoo: :laugh:
  • egretegret Posts: 4,109
    Good morning to you, Adam! Hope y'all are staying warm up there. And Molly, what a nice gesture!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • You better watch it, Adam. She is way taller than you and can no doubt kick your **butt**.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • You must have been laying on the floor taking that pic!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • No Molly, YOUR'E #1 ! :woohoo:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    :laugh: ..!.. :laugh: :)
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    She's tall!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I love a woman that speaks her mind! :ohmy: :blush: :cheer:
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    She's sold that halo a long time ago to finance her habits!! B)
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    She's smiling so it can't be all bad. ;)
  • Adam, that blurry photo looks as if it were taken from someone nearly passed out on the floor. :whistle: Somehow, I'm sure you deserved Molly's communication. ;)
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    The egg is # 1 and any other advertisement will be met with a quick rebuff by COL Cookin Biker!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • MACMAC Posts: 442
    Now there is true love. LOL