Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I feel bad but...

Options
Egg Master 3000
Egg Master 3000 Posts: 323
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am so excited! I was doing some online banking at work and I inadvertenly saw a ~$100 dollar purchace at our local BGE dealer, most likely my VD present!

My mind is spinning at the possibilites! No worries though! I got her her first piece of jewelry since the "rings". We've been married since July!

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL You are so bad!!! :angry: to bad i could not get a hold of her and have it show up next as a return :lol:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hey, it wasn't HIS fault! She should've paid CASH!! :laugh:

Umm, Stephen, does she know about the jewelry? Online banking too? LOL

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Well, you'll have to act surprised! I have ruined many a Christmas present from my husband that very same way. :laugh: ;)
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    When it is Christmas time I am not "allowed" to look at the credit card. :laugh:
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    That reminds me of my brother - he is on his way out of the store and his wife calls and says "what did you just buy at Macy's?" She is sitting watching their accounts online!! He can't do Jack without her knowing in 5 minutes.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Egg Master 3000
    Options
    Well cool thing is that I have no idea what it is. I haven't dropped any hints... she just asked me what I already have like a week ago.

And before you stone me she found her own sneaky way to find out the store I bought hers from! Previously I mentioned something I wanted to buy from the store but didn't. I ended up buying it the day I bought her gift. Yesterday we went to that store and sure enough she wasn't going to let me leave with that item! She was like... wait... when did you buy that? :pinch:
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Stephen, Congrats and best wishes. ;)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Faith, that's just SCARY!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut