Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Win a egg check it out

Options
rzrrob
rzrrob Posts: 162
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kelly O'Donahoe January 17 at 7:20pm Reply • Report
Hi,

BBQ Grill Depot has donated a Large Big Green Egg to the Wildfire '97 fundraiser. Most of you may not know about the BGE and I will list the website to go check it out. I didn't know what they were until I got into the BBQ business and they are awesome grills...Ask any EGG HEAD!.

The Wildfire 97 has a schedule of 17 tournaments which 2 of those are showcases. One is the Rising Star in Myrtle Beach and the other is King of the Mountain. Both of these tournaments require the family's to spend several days at a hotel.

www.biggreenegg.com

This large green egg retails at $789.00...it will be the last grill you will ever need or want.

I am selling tickets for $5 for one ticket or $25 for 6 tickets. You can email me if you would like to purchase tickets or mail the money to:

Kelly O'Donahoe
837 Grand Hughey Ct.
Apopka, FL 32712

Please don't wait until the last minute to purchase your raffle tickets as we are gone most weekends..

Thank you for your support and please tell all of your friends...

Kelly O'Donahoe

Big Green Egg, World's Best Smoker and Grill
www.biggreenegg.com
The rebirth of the ancient oriental Kamado cooker. The idea is 3000 years old but The Big Green Egg is NOW! The perfect smoker AND grill AND barbecue. Meats, fish, veggies -- all done to perfection. If you live in the Atlanta area, or plan to visit, stop by and experience The "World's Best Smoker".

Comments