Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT...why do we have an OT forum

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 6:12AM in EggHead Forum
Cracks me up all the time..then again..whadda I know..LOL

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,890
    its for the 5 people that wanted it :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: funny thing though, i never wanted it but find myself using it
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Wess,

Pete asked for it.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    LMAO
    There is some truth in that..
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Shouldn't this be in the OT forum? :whistle:
  • You have to post a notice here that you have a post on the OT Forum if you want anyone to read it.

But the OT Forum is sometimes fun to read.

Spring "OT Can Also Mean On Topic" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    I keep forgetting the thing is over there. I used to go read it but long ago I forgot about it. Unless someone does an OT here.
  • Crap, I thought that's what this was.
    LOL..it used to be..but now we "need" based on some opinions..new software...
    I'm with ya my friend...just being a touch sarcastic myself..
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,941
    yo Wess,

I use the OT board as much as anybody here - but if a post goes off topic on THIS board on down in the thread like they do from time to time then I think that's OK. After I see it and decide I don't want to follow anymore then I quit reading the subsequent posts.

Case in point - to which I'm sure you are referring is the back and forth discussion Steven and I are having tonight. I can't get to my email tonight and seeing the board chatter is rather slow anyway so I don't intend to whip myself! :laugh:
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
    I should probably post it there so others can read it here...LMAO..so is it Manning or Brady..and where did you get your name..the congresswoman..or do you deserve to be retired...I'm just out of my element anymore...but I did cook an awesome flank steak the other day at my holiday inn express
    I was honestly just stirrin the pot..meant nothin serious about it at all...
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Buddy,

I liked it a lot better when there was one forum. I remember, years ago, I suggested a software upgrade too. Shows you how wrong you can be. :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

someones gotta do it, i mean theres no tweeves, trolls, bickering etc going on this winter :laugh: :laugh:maybe its just early this year and we have to wait for all the good posts
    i like the ot forum, some things dont need to be here, like if your hanging on a date for my bathroom to get done......... :woohoo:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    we should have a drinking forum. i'd be in there myself, right now :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Yu woodn't bea uloan :unsure:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    ;) :whistle:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • I agree, but also why do we have a "search forum" box!