Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks "Fornia"!!

Options
Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I recieved my elf package today from Jason aka "fornia". It was a box full of mighty good looking rubs from Freds Music & BBQ. I've been wanting to get an order in and try some of Fred's rubs. Jason also sent me a bottle of key lime hot sauce. I'm a hot sauce lover, and this is one I've never heard of. I will be all over that stuff tomorrow by lunch. Thanks again Jason, and I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!
IMG_7842.jpg

Comments

• Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    Options
    Hope you enjoy it!!! Sorry it took longer than I hoped it would to get to you....not sure what happened there, but at least you got it.

Yes, that's about hittin the note for our local BBQ scene (Fred's). Where I'm at...BBQ is a sloppy joe.

Fred's stuff is all great (imo)! My favorite is the Savory Poultry, it's super on poultry and everything else! Wings especially! The Redeye redmeat rub has coffee, which I keep reading on the forum has been recently discussed. Like it alot also!

You told me you liked hot, but your family does not. Same deal here for me! Figured the key lime is something a bit different.

Let me know your thoughts when you get to using some of it! Have a wonderful holiday!
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    Will do man. I'm loving that I have something new to try. I cook wings a lot here, so Im sure the savory poultry will get used pretty quick. I may cook a brisket Monday and I will try the red meat rub on it. Thanks again!