Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank You Elf - Mickey

LDD
LDD Posts: 1,225
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Mickey

Thanks for the wonderful gift. I love it! I seem to always be asking the butcher for some twine when buying larger pieces of meat... the shears will come in handy and I'm looking fwd to trying both the cin chili and Julio's seasoning.

IMG_1706.jpg
LDD
context is important :)

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    That is a great haul.
    Messermeister makes a great product. I have a set of their knives. Been looking for a deal on the shears.
    Cin Chili is great Texas company also. I use it as a base with a few added things as another member posted a while back. I hope they chime in. It really makes it snap.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Alex so glad you like. Got to spatchcock a chicken with the shears and put the Julio's on it....
    Merry Christmas
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Darian, tell me what the "other" things you use the mix for as a base. We love the stuff but never tried it otherwise.
    Try Amazon on the sheers.
    See you next week at the CHICKEN RANCH :woohoo:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.