We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340
you can do this......your cooking for your 27 employees, which means you are either a manager or an owner of a business.....therefore, you know how to manage and plan and that's all you need. I have done many cooks like this and here is some humble advice I can offer;
1) dont drink......stay focused on the task at hand.
2) have all of your rubs and sauces made in advance.
3) make sure you use plenty of lump so there is no chance of running out during the cook.
4) give yourself some "pad time", which appears you have from the post above.......because a cooler, some foil and a towel are you best friends..lol
5) make sure you keep your temps consistent during the cook to allow proper cook times.
6) make sure your family or a couple of trusted employees can be around for all of part of the cook to potentially help with anything you need.
7) make sure all of the other "things" that go with setting up a thing like this the day of the event are handled by someone else, such as tables, napkins, plates, drinks etc......you dont need to fool with any of that.
enjoy and watch everyone rant and rave over your FANTASTIC food.....good luck! I hope it goes great for you!
I wish y'all good luck and the very best. I'm going to go ahead and say congratulations on y'all's first place victory as I feel that y'all will win. When you are accepting that 1st place trophy remember that I was first to congratulate y'all!! Now go get em!!