Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hut almost ready!

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I envisioned this outdoor Egging area a few years back. I was sitting in the driveway after our house burned down. Nothing was going on...builders and insurance were fighting....and a blue tarp covering a dark shell of a house flapped in the wind. I had a sketch pad, and started playing with ideas for an area where I could hang outside, throw parties, and even teach bbq classes.

Well, I am two boards short on the roof decking, but it's almost ready for roofing, and it IS ready for a party this weekend. My hands are sore, and my feet are killing me, but that's part of doing projects like this once you turn 50 ;-) Anyways, thought I'd share my excitement! The Nature Hut is open.
NatureHut.jpg
NatureHut2.jpg
NatureHutNight.jpg

On another note, been a frustrating path to build out the new dizzy headquarters, but the second floor concrete is now poured. Walls go in up top, then wires start getting pulled. Yeeha!!
[img]http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/ SecondFLoor.jpg[/img]

Supposed to be fine weather this weekend. We'll be peppering the air here in Northern Virginny! Happy egging to yall this weekend.

Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments