Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Holiday Gift Eggschange part deux

2»

Comments

• chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    I'm in - so tell me more about it.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Count me in. I had a blast. Tim :woohoo:
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    I'd be up for it as well.
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    I really enjoyed it last year. Count me in.
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    Me too.
    ·
  • Count me in!
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Sounds cool
    Count me in :)

Shane
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    I'm in. Would like to know more details...

one year i did a christmas exchange with a bunch of buddies and 6 out of the 8 people bought the same Toni Braxton CD. I guess the song "unbreak my heart" was popular that year
    context is important :)
    ·
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    Count me IN!
    Marc
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    I'm in this year
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Holy cow! I thought we'd get a few people responding, but nothing like this! Alrighty then. I'll have formal signup and instructions up this week. Signup will last a couple of weeks, with names being drawn just before Thanksgiving. That way people can jump on Black Friday deals if they want to.

Whew! What a turnout!
    ·
  • Please add me in. Sound fun and a good way to know my fellow eggers
    ·
  • Count me in! I think that would be so much fun! I will wait for signup and instructions. thanks for organizing it.
    ·
  • Maybe one of the admins can make the formal sign up a sticky at the top of the page so people can find it without having to scroll through pages, etc... Thanks!
    ·
  • tcracingtcracing Posts: 281
    I'm in, let me know the 411.
    George Foreman? Who? 
    Tim C. Panama City, Fl. 
    Large, Minimax-soon
    ·
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    I'm in, but just to be clear, this is "not" the official sign in? So when the official one is posted, we do this again?
    ·
  • I was just telling someone about how much fun that was last year.

looking forward to it again this year! :woohoo:
    ·
  • I'm in this year ... I regret missing the fun last year.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

·
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    Most definitely, count me in. It was great fun last year. Thanks for taking on the responsibilty of organizing it, Teach.

Uglydog
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Please count me in!
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    I'm onboard with Elfster! THANKS Teach42...much appreciated on the organization of this. Looking forward to join the fun I've read about from last year.
    ·