Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Plano Eggfest Pics

GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,075
edited 1:11AM in EggHead Forum
I wanna thank everybody for making my wife and I feel so welcome Saturday. I'm really glad that I got to meet a few of ya'll even though I don't remember all the names. Spring Chicken and Spring Hen were great, as was Molly. A lot of the other names have slipped already. We really learned alot and I think that after 13 years of grilling and smoking that we have made the right choice in ordering our BGE finally. We can't wait. we did fire up the gasser for dinner tonight and all I could think of was how much I wish our BGE was already here. Anyway, here are a few pictures that we took. Wasn't a whole lot, because we were so busy meeting people and sampling great food. Sorry the pics aren't so great, I took them on a phone. Forgot the real camera. Thanks once again to everybody there who made our first eggfest a wonderful experience. It won't be out last.

IMG00077-20101106-1357.jpg

IMG00076-20101106-1356.jpg

IMG00079-20101106-1405.jpg

IMG00078-20101106-1400.jpg

Molly's leg of lamb
IMG00080-20101106-1418.jpg

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• Happy to meet you too.

Your enthusiasm tells me that you will soon be a good Egghead. This Forum will help you achieve it so use it often. I still use it every day.

Spring "Been A Newbie For Eleven Years" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Welcome!
    Ku's paella, the Popsicle's shrimp stuffed ABTs, and Mollyshark's Leg o Lamb were some great eats, and showed some BGE versatility B)
    Lots of new Eggers and some Dallas area Eggers -- soon to be new Eggheads :woohoo: came out to sample and some even took notes :)
    Thanks again to Hornhonk, Bonnie, and Alec of Elliot's Hardware -- and to the American Legion for letting us invade their hall again :kiss:
  • haywyrehaywyre Posts: 165
    Her are ours :)
    BobbieSue and her Mini Egg she won :)
    IMAG0077.jpg

Us
    IMAG0079.jpg

The Eggs Ride Home.
    IMAG0081.jpg
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Welcome to the BGE family, pics look great and I know the food was outstanding and so were all the eggers.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • PeanutPeanut Posts: 75
    Hi Spring Chicken! I am so sorry that I missed it! Something unavoidable came up. Glad everyone had a great time!
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm glad everyone had a good time. I love to see the Mini winners faces when I call their numbers. It makes my day :lol: :cheer: :laugh: Great pics!