Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

looking for Wile-coyote (sp?)

CecilCecil Posts: 771
edited 6:03PM in Off Topic
i know he is not around much if at all. His email address is on my old dead computer. If anyone has Bob's email or would let him know I am looking that would be great.

Thanks,
Walt

Comments

• Try sending him an email through the forum. It will go to his registered email when he signed up here.
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    The problem is, I can't find him here on the forum- that was my first step. I think I have typed in every variation of the spelling.

Walt
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Never mind, found him.

Thanks,
    Walt
  • I forgot to check back. I found it easily by typing in coyote