Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

looking for Wile-coyote (sp?)

CecilCecil Posts: 771
edited November -1 in Off Topic
i know he is not around much if at all. His email address is on my old dead computer. If anyone has Bob's email or would let him know I am looking that would be great.

Thanks,
Walt
·

Comments

• Try sending him an email through the forum. It will go to his registered email when he signed up here.
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    The problem is, I can't find him here on the forum- that was my first step. I think I have typed in every variation of the spelling.

Walt
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Never mind, found him.

Thanks,
    Walt
    ·
  • I forgot to check back. I found it easily by typing in coyote
    ·