Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Plano gathering question

friscotexfriscotex Posts: 77
edited 12:46PM in EggHead Forum
Would like to attend the event, but won't be able to be back in DFW area until 3pm. How long do the festivities and demonstrations go on?

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I would bet.....til the weeee hours of Sunday mornin. ;)
  • Not with the chickens. We're done for the night. Most others are gone too. All Eggs out and on their way to new homes.

We had a great turnout and everyone had good time

Spring "Color Me Gone" Chicken
    Plano Texas USA
  • Ooooops
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    They even get an eggstra free hour tonight!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    WHAT????????!!!!!! :blink: :huh: Oh well,start early quit early I guess. :(
  • haywyrehaywyre Posts: 165
    It sure was great seeing everyone again. Good times. BobbieSue Loves her new Mini-Egg. "A couple that Eggs together Stays Together" ;) - Master Spring Chicken

Anyone Collecting the recipes? I was doing good till I got passed the Turkey and the doughnut at the end. Oi! yawnnn

See you all in March :)