Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed chicken & veggies - yum

Options
Bash
Bash Posts: 1,011
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sliced up some chicken breast and beat flat, added dijon, swiss, prosciutto, palm hearts, and sun dried matoes, some Shaking the tree, rolled up, bread crumbs, and more tree.

On the egg with the mixed veggies:

d817a6ed.jpg

On the table:

c90a9e77.jpg

Plated:

f14922e7.jpg

Silas won the "who's the tallest contest"

94d6860f.jpg

Very tasty meal and fun time!

Richard

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    My first thought is my mother would kill us if we did that....different times. I love that you let them do that!!!! Making memories!! Great looking meal Richard!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    That looks like a delicious and healthy meal. No wonder he is growing so tall!
  • Bash
    Options
    I thought it was funny! Was just hoping he did not fall... Meal was tasty and enjoyed by all. The prosciutto really tasted good, as did the sun dried tomatoes.

Got some ABTs on now for desert. :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Awesome!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bash
    Options
    They are growing like weeds. They really like the egged food!
  • Lovenbrau
    Options
    My little crum snatchers get bummed if I am not cooking on the Egg. Looks great!
  • Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    Great looking chicken. My wife makes a similar dish, only she bakes it in the oven. I need to teach her how to fire up the Egg.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    Oh soooooo that's how I get taller! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think I need to try your sons method of being the tallest before I try the chicken recipe.