Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Bride wanted Fajitas......

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Steven, But you slide under the radar...right :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Got it Mike!!!TKS
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    We've always liked you...mi amigo :laugh:
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Beautiful color on those fajitas. I could almost taste them from here.
    Bob, I get them from a wholesaler who sells nothing but, & knows his trade, this are lightly marinated
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    What a romantic way to start your day! Great pictures as always. Congrats on your anniversary.
    Gracias Teresa, Still nice & warm in this part of the world...but weatger is going to be changing soon
  • Sometime I'll scan a picture for you :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Can't wait for the black and white. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • We had colour in the late sixties dear. ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Happy Anniversary Beli!! I think you all ready know how lucky you are. ;)
  • Little Steven wrote:
    Molly,

Sr. Beli and his beautiful wife are not nearly old enough to have been hippies. Thinking about it niether are you. I am and was :blush: Steve

Hahahahaha, nothing to blush or be embarrassed about Steve. I was, am and forever shall be! I was born in 1950, my hair is still as long as it will grow, I am still against war and the establishment and I think the funny cigarettes should be legalized! :woohoo:

Blair

•  
    Congratulations to you and your wife Beli!!!! You are one lucky dude that she is so lucky to have you . . . or something like that. Best of wishes to you my friend and I wish you many, many, many more happy years together.

Blair

I think I love you Blair!!! SOO funny..true!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Happy Anniversary to you and your precious wife....looks like another day in paradise at your house! :)
  • Congratulations on your anniversary! Love and family is God's gift to man.
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    What a great memory....such a happy couple.
  •  
    Hahahaha, Peace and Love back at ya my friend! I hate to reminisce about the good old day's because these are the good old days for tomorrow and we need to fixate on making them the best that we can so they can be worthy of our fondest memories (hahahahaha) but those days were a great time to be alive. I wouldn't trade them for anything and miss them a lot. ;)

Blair

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Beli that meal looks terrific!!I hope you and Loren a wonderful day-and night.Congrats and enjoy.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIEND

DALE
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Beautiful pics as always Beli
    Congrats on your anniversary
  • EggSimonEggSimon Posts: 422
    very nice !

And congrats to your anniversary !
  • Is this it?

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1123879.jpg

Spring "Make Sanity A Priority" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    Nice. Happy Anniversary guys.
    Never thought of just salt, got to try it.
    Just a couple of years ago switched from lime to lemon and thought we had reinvented them.
    Once more Happy Anniversary and many more.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,983
    Morning Beli:

Congrats to Loren for putting up with you for another year! Of course with cooking like that I can at least understand why she keeps you around! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Once this knee ordeal is over I will owe my much better half a BUNCH of meals. :lol:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Beautiful Beli, I like the dessert on a spoon

Ross
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Beli,

Huge congrats on another year with your bride. B)

Now watch that Canadian 'u', someone may mistake you for one of them. :P
    Deane, TKS my friend, it was a great day, think you sent us the cold now just over 32* F here. Take care
    Blair, those are some of the best wishes, Thank you
    Elizabeth, it was a beautiful day with nice weather, much colder today. TKS & have a great day