Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

my metal cart build

Options
lakeside
lakeside Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
This is my latest cart build. I made one earlier that was a similar design except it was compact with a folding shelf on each end. This one is 65" long with the shelf up. Has a lot more work area. Hope you like it.
IMGP1040.jpg

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hey, Rusty. Looks like you could use some help with pics. It's always an adventure posting them here!! In any case, nice work on the table! One of these days, maybe I'll build one. For now, I just admire those that others have built.

Here are your pics... nicely done!

IMGP1040.jpg

IMGP1044.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• lakeside
    Options
    Thanks for the pic help and comments as well.
  • bbqjew
    bbqjew Posts: 34
    Options
    Its really nice. When i get a job and get to move my stuff up north, I may borrow your idea to make a cart for my large.
    In the meantime I will work with my mini, (I have waisted the last few days trying to design a cart for it based on many of the designs on this forum) and continue to dream about the day I can cook with both of them.
    Enjoy the cart, it looks great.
    Mark