Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chick thighs. One with BGE Maple and the other with Richards Holy Smokin Chipolte, both very good!!

dinner004.jpg

dinner006.jpg

My first try at a recipe from the BGE cookbook. Apple crisp.

dinner009.jpg

Dinner plated with homegrown mater and avacado, asain basil salad.

dinner011.jpg

Dessert.

dinner019.jpg

Happy Halloween!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Happy Halloween Molly, nice cook & salad
  • thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    I ordered my copy of the cookbook on amazon, new for $19 shipped...just this week...
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    that all looks great.

is there anything else in the salad? looks delicious
    context is important :)
  • cookn biker
    Just s/p and the asian basil. Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    You too, and the gals Beli!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Yum! Love the salad. And the rest looks great too (xept that ale stuff).
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Good one, Molly!!
    As for Halloween.....Last night I went to a party as Santa last night.
    It was amazing! I had pretty young women that wanted to set on my lap! If only I would have thought of this before...I could have been prepared ;) .
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great looking dinner Molly! I had a dismal experience today baking on the egg...see breakfast throwdown pics tomorrow :(

On the other hand - your apple crisp rocks! :)
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Goog lookin' meal Molly, how was the apple crisp?
  • cookn biker
    The base was to spongy for me. I'll do my throw togethers next time.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Faith!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks! We both had a busy cooking day. Good luck on the throwdown!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ok. What is up with the Venetucci pumpkin ale? Having grown up about 5 miles from the Venetucci Farm, you have my curiosity peaked.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    How did you like the Maple seasoning Molly? I was given a bottle of it, but have yet to try it.