Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Honey...I'm home!

SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,500
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:

Got home from the hospital yesterday at about 4:30pm and overall tolerting everything...I wasn't able to keep anything down yesterday...Tried to eat a pulled pork sandwich last evening and on the third bite, back up it came...tried some jello later in the evening and though able to eat it all, it didn't stay down for long...this morning tried some buttered toast and could only eat three bite...but at least I didn't throw it up...just finished a small bowl of jello which seems to be staying down (sorry for all the gory details, but it is Halloween). Mostly just feel like crap and very weak, but improving slowly.

The Home Health Care Nurse was here this morning and the therapist should start later today or tomorrow. I do have the CPM machine set up and used it for a couple hours yesterday...planning on at least 4 hours per day for a while with that.

VERY restless night last night and just so happy to have a much better half to take care of me! She's at work at the moment, but will be home for lunch at about 12:15pm. She only works Mon., Wed., & Fri. (8:00am to noon & then 3:00pm to 6:00) so I'm not alone too much (and she gets a break from taking care of me!).

THANKS again for all the notes, good wishes and prayer...they really help with healing process! Will check back in with y'all later!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments