Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

THROWDOWN Ideas...

Florida Grillin GirlFlorida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,371
edited 5:54PM in EggHead Forum
Whatchya cooking for breakfast on the egg????

I hope everyone is busy cooking for the throwdown. Please post your entree tomorrow, November 1. The judging will take place and the winner will be announced on Tuesday.

These are breakfasts I cooked and posted previously.

P7023106.jpg

P7023105.jpg

P8293285.jpg

P8293286.jpg

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,370
    Faith,

Very nice but I thought you couldn't enter til tomorrow

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Just reposting some cooks I did already. I haven't cooked mine yet.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,370
    I'm waiting for the snow to let up before I start. :(

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• done! destroyed the kitchen, drank 3 cups of coffee and just finished cleaning. Faith should we just post em separately or will you set up a thread?
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm done! I just have to upload the pictures and hope they don't suck... :laugh: :ermm:
    Glad you posted, I was going to post... :whistle: ;)
    Very tasty bfast too!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Make a post about it tomorrow and call it Throwdown Entree.